Sunday 22 April 2018

Art

Luchiano’s Art Learning Story


The problem:
How do I communicate what Bothamley Park is like using the style of Colin Mc.Cahon?


What we did:
We draw a pitcher of bothamley price wife sketching pens owl. Then we had a Practice. Then painted.
We used paint brushes with water then we painted and we  coloured.



Here is a photo of my art:



Success Criteria:  To represent the environment I saw at Bothamley Park , I will use-
  • The media (materials) of watercolours on paper
  • Have an eye like a scientist
  • A range of geometric shapes and lines
  • Repeated shapes and patterns
  • Representations of bothamley park
(highlight the success criteria you achieved)


My Learning:  (Choose 2 to write about)
  • I was good ….. Because….
  • I got better at ….. because…..
  • It is hard to ….. because…..
  • I feel ….. when….. because…..
  • My next steps are ….. because…..
  • I am going to achieve my next steps by focussing….. Because…..
  • I used the key competency of ________ as learning power because…..
  • I needed to use the key competency of _______ as learning power because....
  • ________ thinks I am good at ….. because…..


I was good at Representing bothamley park Because Remind me of
Colin McCahon.


I Got better  at keeping an eye on a  scientist because focus on my
painting.

I am going to achieve my  next step by getting better at painting and
not keep my eye on a scientist because I need to focus having a eye
on Colin McCahon.

No comments:

Post a Comment